Single Layer Terrazzo Tiles!
Single layer tiles are composed of one single layer of a mixture made of white or grey cement , marble powder, marble chips, coloring pigments and water.
They are tiles studied to be thin and light in weight. This ensures low transport costs and the possibility to be used in multilevel buildings and for restorations and wall covering. The single-layer products have first-class physic characteristics that can compete with other high level products.
Xem kết quả xổ số miền bắcIndoors spaces, private houses, airports, banks, supermarkets, hotels, halls and lounges for floors and wall coverings (flat, shot blasted or bush hammered). It is often applied on the old floors in restorations.
All sizes are possible, from the smallest tiles to the biggest slabs:
- 200×200 to be combined with decorated tiles
- 300×300 – 333×333 typical of center European and some Mediterranean Countries.
- 400×400 – 600×600 for large public spaces
- 1200×350 – 1200×400 – 1200×600 for steps
- 1500×400 – 1500×500 for kitchen tops, bars and bathrooms
After 28 days
|Max size of chips||4-5 mm|
|Specific weight||2.50 kg/dm3|
|Resistance to flexion||10-12 N/mm2|
|Resistance to compression||90-100 N/mm3|
|Resistance to abrasion||6430-460 mm3|
|Water Absorption||4,0-4,5 (% in peso)|
|Reaction to frost and defrost||Resistant|